Certain realities exist that Influence and shape the adults learners’ approach to Learning. Those factors cuts across different domains. Read on to get the full gist.Read More
What do you need to know about your learners in order to provide them with the kind of support they need? For adults, learning is a different ball game relative to children. They possess some peculiarities that distinguish their approach to learning from the young people.Read More
Clarify… why should you flip?
The first rule of Flipping your classroom is to clarify your purpose, be sure you really need to flip and that your learners will benefit from doing so. Where purpose is not clear, abuse or misuse is inevitable.
Designs for Active Online Learning: Instructional Strategies for Designing an Online Active Learning
An instructional designer knows the challenging work involve in developing or adapting contents...Read More
Designs for Active Online Learning: Tips for Learning Engagements to make your Contents More Interactive.
A good online instructor or online course designer must take into consideration the need to...Read More
Most Recent Posts
- Realities that Influence and Shape the Adults learners’ approach to Learning
- The place of Teacher Empathy for Open and Distance Learners
- 8 Simple Rules for Flipping your Lesson
- Designs for Active Online Learning: Instructional Strategies for Designing an Online Active Learning
- Designs for Active Online Learning: Tips for Learning Engagements to make your Contents More Interactive.